The audience for this Northern California Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Initial course includes renovators, remodelers, painters, maintenance personnel, and any other workers removing or modifying painted surfaces.
NATEC International, Inc.’s RRP training course concentrates on procedures for minimizing lead dust generation and soil contamination during maintenance/ renovation/ remodeling activities as defined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). If these procedures are correctly implemented, the risk of lead exposure to employees, children, residents and families of employees can be minimized.
- Module 1: Why I Should Be Concerned About Lead Paint?
- Module 2: Regulations
- Module 3: Before Beginning Work
- Module 4: Containing Dust During Work
- Module 5: During Work
- Module 6: Cleaning Activities and Checking Your Work
- Module 7: Recordkeeping
- Module 8: Training Non-Certified Renovation Workers
Hours: 8 hours
Certificate of Completion: A certificate documenting Lead: Renovation, Repair, and Painting training is awarded to each student who attends the course.