NATEC International, Inc.’s Online RRP-R training course concentrates on procedures for minimizing lead dust generation and soil contamination during maintenance/ renovation/ remodeling activities as defined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). If these procedures are correctly implemented, the risk of lead exposure to employees, children, residents and families of employees can be minimized.
100% Online! Money-back guarantee if you don’t pass. EPA Approved. Top Lead & Asbestos Trainer! Print your certificate online! Comply with the EPA’s RRP Rule for Renovators, Repairs, and Painters. Schedule now to begin your easy process of to become RRP Certified for renovations and paintings.
This Online Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Refresher is approved by EPA.
Accreditation #: NAT-RV-R-19157-3-EN-E
- Module 1: Why I Should Be Concerned About Lead Paint?
- Module 2: Regulations
- Module 3: Before Beginning Work
- Module 4: Containing Dust During Work
- Module 5: During Work
- Module 6: Cleaning Activities and Checking Your Work
- Module 7: Recordkeeping
- Module 8: Training Non-Certified Renovation Workers
Hours: 4 Hours
Recommended Internet Browsers to Use: Internet Explorer or Chrome on Windows Computer.
Online Training Policy
- The entirety of the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Refresher course must be completed within 60 days of your enrollment date.
- In order to be certified, you must PASS this course with 80% score or higher. EPA allows 2 tries to complete exam.
- NATEC will guarantee course and allow student to re-take the course and exam for free if student fails or get money back. This is our guarantee to help assure students pass!
- Upon successful passing the Final Assessment Test, you will receive an email confirmation and certificate of completion. Please email your scanned copy of your previous EPA RRP certification to email@example.com in order to receive a new certification.
- Username and Password to the Online Training will be sent after 1 business day of purchase of the training.
PLEASE READ: You must have a current RRP certification in order to take this Refresher class.
Students who do not provide proof of prior RRP certification from their previous Training Provider shall NOT receive a new certification. It is the student’s responsibility to comply with the EPA’s certificate expiration requirements. Expired training certificates will NOT be accepted as proof of prior certification. EPA Firm Certifications will NOT be accepted as proof of prior training. If you are unsure about the status of your current certificate, NATEC recommends verifying your eligibility for RRP Recertification prior to registering by contacting the NATEC Training Department for assistance: 1-(800) 969-3228.
If you work in the states listed below, you must take the IN-PERSON class of this course. This online course is NOT eligible in these states:
Can I take the RRP Online Refresher Course Questions and Answers:
Question one: My prior training was an initial RRP EPA course. It was less than 5 years ago. Do I qualify?
- Yes! EPA allows students to take the online RRP Refresher course IF your initial was 5 years or less.
My prior RRP EPA course was a refresher course that I took at a facility (not online) can I take the online EPA RRP refresher course?
- If your course was 5 years or less, YES! You do qualify to take the refresher online.
My employee’s prior RRP EPA course was a refresher that was100% online. He did not go into a facility for hands-on assessment.
- If student’s prior training was a refresher without hands-on, the course would expire in 3 years instead of the typical 5 years. The student must take refresher training prior to the 3 year mark. EPA does require every other course to have a hands-on components, so this employee would need to schedule a class in-person.
If my employee’s certification is expired can I take the online EPA RRP training course?
- Unfortunately, the EPA does not allow any student with an expired certificate to take the refresher course (either online or in person). Your employee must take an initial again. NATEC does offer a 20% discount to RRP students who accidentally expired and needs to retake it. Call 800-ddfsdfsdf to ask for discount.
I took the online EPA RRP Refresher course the last time. Can I take it again?
- The EPA requires students to take an in-person training every other time.
Any other questions? Call us at: (800) 969-3228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: You have 90 days from receiving your online enrollment login to successfully pass/complete the course. Failure to do so will forfeit your enrollment and require a new registration to the course.