Welcome to the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Employees in California! This one-hour online training course is designed to meet the legal requirements set forth by the California Department of Civil Rights (CRD) and State of CA. If you are an employee of an organization with more than five employees, you are required by law to complete this training to prevent and address abusive and sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Legal Requirements: Understand why this training is mandatory under California law, regardless of your position or job role. Discover the importance of preventing sexual harassment and abusive behavior in the workplace.
- Training Duration: This course provides a comprehensive one-hour training session for all employees, whether you are a nonsupervisory employee or a supervisor. It covers essential information on preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Training Frequency: To remain compliant with California law, employees must complete this training every two years. Stay up-to-date with the latest guidelines and best practices for creating a harassment-free workplace.
- Available Language: This training is available in English.
Note: This training is available in English and Spanish in-person at your facility or via zoom.
Our comprehensive training covers a wide range of essential topics, including:
- Understanding Sexual Harassment: Gain insights into what constitutes sexual harassment and why it is unacceptable behavior in the workplace.
- Legal Obligations: Learn about state and federal laws that govern sexual harassment and the legal protections provided to victims.
- Practical Guidance: Receive practical guidance on how to identify, prevent, and address sexual harassment incidents.
- Reporting and Remedies: Understand the steps to report harassment, the available remedies for victims, and protections against retaliation.
- Examples and Scenarios: Explore practical examples and real-life scenarios to better grasp different forms of harassment and how to respond appropriately.
Why Take This Course:
- Legal Compliance: Ensure that you meet California’s legal requirements for harassment prevention training.
- Promote a Safe Workplace: Contribute to a work environment where all employees feel safe, respected, and valued.
- Raise Awareness: Learn how to recognize and address abusive and harassing behaviors to create a respectful workplace.
- Avoid Legal Consequences: Understand the legal consequences of failing to address sexual harassment, and the potential impact on your organization.
By completing this course, you will not only meet your legal obligations but also contribute to a more inclusive and harassment-free workplace in California.
PLEASE NOTE: You have 60 days from receiving your online enrollment login to successfully pass/complete the course. Failure to do so will forfeit your enrollment and require a new registration to the course.