The Online Training MUST be completed prior to the in-person hands-on training.
This Lead-Related Construction Continuing Education General (Online) course meets CDPH continuing education requirements for certified Lead Supervisor, Inspector/Risk Assessors, Sample Techs, and Project Monitors. Basic elements of initial course are reviewed, which includes new techniques and developments of Lead-based paint.
This course has 2 parts:
- Online Course – 5 hours
- In Person, Hands-on Assessment and the Final Examination – 2 hours
After completing and passing the 5 hour online course, you will take an In Person, Hands-On Assessment and the Final Examination at our Anaheim facility. The In-Person training will take approximately 1 and half hours. Please choose a date above to schedule the In-Person, Hands-On Assessment and the Final Examination. You can only proceed to the In-Person training after passing the online course.
Course Completion Documentation- A CDPH Course Completion Form and a certificate documenting attendance of the Lead Supervisor, Inspector/Risk Assessors course is awarded if you attend and pass the written examination. Full attendance is mandatory.
- 5 hours – Online course
- 1 ½ hours – In-Person, Hands-on Assessment and Final Examination
Pre-requisites: You must hold a current certification in any of the below to take this CEG course
- CDPH Lead Supervisor
- CDPH Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor
- CDPH Lead Project Monitor
- CDPH Lead Sample Technician
Online Training Policy:
- The entirety of the CEG Online Training Program, which includes the CEG Online Training, In-Person Hands-on Training and Final Examination; must be completed within 60 days of your enrollment date.
- In order to be certified by the California Department of Public Health, you must PASS The Online Training Review Exam, Hands-On Training and the FINAL EXAMINATION.
- Upon successful passing the Online Training Review Exam, you will receive an email confirmation and certificate of completion.
- Username and Password to the Online Training will be sent after 1 business day of purchase of the training.
- Access to the Online Training will expire after 60 days of enrollment date.
* I/A, Supervisor, Project Monitor & Sample Technicians only may take this course