Hours: 10 Hours
This training is offered under the guidelines of the OSHA Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. It is taught by an authorized instructor.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is interested in the preparation and or maintenance of the OSHA Safety and Health programs within the Construction Industry.
Why should you attend:
Facilitators identify safety and health principles that help you meet OSHA requirements. Special emphasis is placed on areas in construction that most commonly result in worker injury or property damage.
- Safety and Health Program Evaluation
- OSH Act / Introduction to OSHA
- Inspections & Citations
- General Safety & Health Provisions
- Occupational Health / Environmental Controls
- Personal Protective / Lifesaving Equipment
- Fire Protection / Prevention
- Signs, Signals & Barricades
- Hand & Power Tools
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection
- Cranes, Derricks and Hoists
- Motor Vehicles & Mechanized Equipment
- Concrete & Masonry Construction
- Stairways & Ladders
- Material Handling, Storage & Disposal