Hours: 8 Hours
This class will provide the student with a working knowledge of safe operating procedures for an aerial man lift. Course time is eight hours with four hours of classroom lecture and four hours of one-on-one hands on training.
At the completion of the class, the student will be able to operate the equipment from the bucket, smoothly move the equipment to all positions, make a 360 degree swing the the boom fully extend, raise the boom to maximum height, and be able to manoeuvre the man lift as if working around a light standard.
- Equipment inspection and pre-start checks
- Required safety gear
- Record keeping
- Emergency controls and procedures
- Equipment maintenance and testing
- Traffic Control
- Operating hazards and safety features
- Load capacities
- D-Ring locations
- During the practical portion of the class each student will be required to pass specific tasks set up by the instructor
- Class Size: Maximum five students per class